Hi everyone! The other day I decided I wanted to try out making a keto bread because doing a very low carb diet with a maximum of 20 grams of carbs a day can be challenging! Luckily, I found a lot of new ways of making keto friendly recipes and I will share one with you all! Hope you enjoy.
Keto Almond Flour Bread Recipe
• 1 cup of almond flour
• 3 eggs
• 1 egg white
• 1/4 cup butter
• 1 tbsp unrefined organic coconut oil
• 1/2 tbsp baking powder
• optional: nuts, seeds, herbs, etc
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a large bowl mix dry ingredients.
3. In a separate microwaveable safe bowl melt butter and coconut oil. Mix in with the dry ingredients.
4. In another separate bowl beat the eggs and then add to the large bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix until it’s in a thick batter consistency.
5. Pour the batter into a loaf pan with parchment paper and add any nuts/seeds on top. Then place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes or until fully cooked. Store leftovers in the fridge.
Calories per serving: 235
Net Carbs: 2 grams
Total Carbs: 4 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Fat: 22 grams
Protein: 8 grams
Please let me know if you try this recipe out! Also, comment if you would like to see more healthy recipes. 💗✨